Get your FICO® credit score — the score lenders use most to measure your credit risk — plus your current credit report!
The FICO score, developed by Fair, Isaac and Company, Inc. (the pioneer in credit scoring) is a number between 300 and 900 that lenders use to determine your credit risk. A FICO score is a snapshot of your credit risk at a particular point in time. The higher your credit score the more likely you are to be approved for loans and receive favorable rates.
Canada’s largest financial institutions use FICO scores to make millions of credit decisions each year.
Equifax and Fair, Isaac demystified credit scores by being the first to provide consumers access to their FICO credit score – the credit score used by the vast majority of lenders to determine a consumer’s credit risk.
Through Equifax you can easily obtain:
- Your credit score instantly online
- A copy of your personalized credit report
- Full explanation of your score and how lenders view your credit risk with tips on how you can improve your credit score over time
- Custom graphs showing how you rank nationally among other consumers
- Specific factors that most heavily affect your credit score
Plus, you can return to view this score and credit report online for 30 days!