At Leading Edge Motor Cars we offer a wide variety of financing options to suit your needs. No matter what vehicle you are looking for our financing team will work with you in order to find the best option.
Features and Financing Benefits with Leading Edge Motor Cars:
- Flexible Terms. Choose an amortization term from 1 to 8 years (this is how long you’d like to take to pay off your car loan).
- Fixed and Variable Rates. Choose a fixed rate loan or a variable rate loan. Switch from a variable rate loan to a fixed rate (or vice versa) at any time if rates change.
- Easy Payment Options. Make your loan payment monthly, semi–monthly, weekly or even bi−weekly. You can have it deducted automatically from the bank account of your choice.
- No Early Payment Penalties. Pay more than your fixed payment at any time, or even pay off your loan in full, without penalty.
- Skip−a−Payment Option. Skip up to the equivalent of 1 monthly payment each year(1), without penalty.
Securing your Loan
Protect your loved ones from being responsible for your loan in the event of death or injury. By securing your loan you can have piece of mind knowing that if something does happen your loved ones will be taken care of. At Leading Edge Motor Cars we can offer you many different options when you decide to secure your loan.
Life Protection is an asset management plan. In the event of untimely death, whether natural or accidental, the remaining loan or lease balance of the vehicle is paid off in full leaving family members with the uninterrupted use of the vehicle without having to pay it off. By including Life Protection in the finance or lease agreement, three situations are avoided upon an untimely death:
1. The remaining family members having to pay off the vehicle
2. The remaining family members having to find a suitable individual to take over the balance of payments of the vehicle. (This individual must be suitable to the bank or lessor as well)
3. The remaining family members having to return the vehicle in a negative equity or repossession situation
Policies are available for the vehicle buyer, co-buyer, or both. In the event of policy holder dying, the loan or lease balance is paid in full leaving the vehicle to the estate as an asset and not a liability. Surviving members of the family do not have to dip into personal savings or a life insurance pay-out. Life protection works just like home mortgage insurance.
Disability Protection is a payment protection plan. In the event of inability to work due to illness or injury, whether at home, on the job or even on vacation, the coverage will make your loan or lease payments until you are able to return to work or the loan or lease balance is paid in full. The benefits are non-taxable, are paid in addition to any salary continuations or workplace benefits you may receive, do not have to be repaid and there are no limits to the number of claims during the period of the loan or lease agreement.
Policies are available for the vehicle buyer, co-buyer, or both. In the event of either the vehicle buyer or co-buyer being unable to work because of illness or injury, the payments are made until a return to work. Disability Protection also protects your invaluable credit and ensures peace of mind.